Sunday 9 February 2014

David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants


Title: "David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants"-Writer: Malcolm Gladwell-Published by: Little, Brown and Company

Malcolm Gladwell says:
David and Goliath is a book about what happens when ordinary people confront giants. By “giants” I mean powerful opponents of all kinds-from armies and mighty warriors to disability, misfortune, and oppression. Each chapter tells the story of a different person-famous or unknown, ordinary or brilliant-who has faced an outsize challenge and been forced to respond. Should I play by the rules or follow my own instincts? Shall I persevere or give up? Should I strike back or forgive?
This is a book that everyone on planet earth MUST read... Read more


No comments:

Post a Comment